So if this is simply a Republican negotiating tactic, yesterday would be a good time to get serious.
And now it’s almost tomorrow. Or, to borrow a movie title in the service of a horrible cliche, it’s almost The Day After Tomorrow.
- Obama Sets Himself for Win-Win on Debt Ceiling (guiltygovernment.wordpress.com)
- Anti-tax leader sides with Obama on raising debt ceiling beyond 2012 (cnn.com)
- CNN Anchor: Some Republicans Concerned Obama May Be Caving to Republicans on Debt Ceiling (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Debt ceiling talks between Obama and Republicans collapse (guardian.co.uk)
- Partisan divide on debt ceiling (whitehouse.blogs.cnn.com)