The literati sent out their minions to do their bidding. Tampa Bay cannot tolerate threats from outsiders who might disrupt their comfortable world. The firefight started when the cowardly sensed weakness. They fired timidly at first, then the sheep not wanting to be dropped from the establishment’s cocktail party invite list unloaded their entire clip, firing without taking aim their distortions and falsehoods. Now they are left exposed by their bylines and handles. But surely they had killed him off. This is the way it always worked. A lesser person could not have survived the first few minutes of the onslaught. But out of the billowing smoke and dust of tweets and trivia emerged Tim Thomas, once again ready to lead those who won’t be intimated by the hockey elite and are ready to take on the challenges America faces.
- NHL Playoffs 2011: Does Dwayne Roloson or Tim Thomas Have Upper Hand in Game 7? (bleacherreport.com)
- Tim Thomas Makes ‘Miracle’ Save; Guy Boucher’s Counter Attack? More Miracles (sbnation.com)
- Lightning Vs. Bruins, Game 5: Video Of Tim Thomas’ Critical Third-Period Save (sbnation.com)
- Tim Thomas Video: Watch Bruins Goalie Make Amazing Stick Save Against Lightning (bleacherreport.com)
- Tim Thomas Save On Steve Downie: Bruins Goalie Makes Incredible Stick Save Against Lightning (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)